Sunday, March 14, 2010

Feel the Rain

Reminds me of the song by Natasha Bedingfield “Feel the rain on your skin as no one else can feel it for you”.

For some reason watching the weather changes is really interesting, from 3-4 months pure bitter cold months with monstrous piles of snow, we finally saw some sunshine and the weather was in 60s last weekend. Then came another change in the weather pattern, rain just rain almost 2-4 inches. As much as I have missed the sun, I did miss the rain too! (The strange part is we do have month longs of monsoon season in Malaysia but it never really bumped into me the beauty of rain till recently)

I am kind of lost of words to describe the experience of rain, it really has a very different feeling (some might say it feels like falling in love again), a little cold and each rain drop not only gives you the chill but also the tickles sometime!

You might have go out and feel the rain on your own skin to comprehend what I’m saying, till then I'm going to look a big puddle of water to jump in!


No comments:

Post a Comment