Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcome!

Well...here I am! I have always wanted to come up with an autobiography of my life and its adventures someday. Blogging might be a great way to get it started.

I have selected a quote from a legend that I admire the most, Mohandas Gandhi-ji (some say my nose looks like his :)) as my theme. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow & Learn as if you were to live forever". This quote exactly reflects me! Living life to the fullest, taking in everything that it has to offer, getting up and moving forward from the deepest downfalls.

This blog would be about my adventures, little things that I get fascinated about and pretty much about my daily encounters.

Since this is going to be my first time blogging, please do excuse me for grammatical errors and I'm going to try my best to keep it updated as much as possible.

Your comments & compliments are most welcomed!

Stay tuned! Will be back with some interesting posts.

LJ

1 comment: